Feather River AQMD accepts payments using a major credit card, debit or pre-paid debit card including:
To make a payment, you will need the following:
- The type of payment you are making. You will click the appropriate link at the bottom of this page.
- The invoice number, if applicable to your payment. Please note that you may only pay for one invoice per transaction.
- Be sure to pay the exact amount on the invoice, application fee, or mutual settlement offer. Please call the District at (530) 634-7659 if you need help.
- After you enter your credit card information and receive confirmation of the payment, you must send in the application form, invoice, or settlement letter by email to: email@example.com or by fax to: (530) 634-7660. You do not need to mail in a hard copy.
- Failing to provide all of the documentation listed above will delay processing of your credit card payment and application.
A service charge by GovPayNet applies to each transaction. The amount of this charge will be provided to the cardholder for acknowledgement and acceptance prior to the completion of the transaction. This processing fee is tiered with a minimum charge of $1.75.
GovPayNet is a private credit and debit card processing company and will be the Merchant of Record for all payments consumers make to the Feather River Air Quality Management District through GovPayNet.
Be sure to follow the instructions at the top of this page to complete your payment.
Please select the fee or penalty you are paying:
- Miscellaneous Fees (A/C Application, Ag Engine Application, Change of Ownership, ERCs)
- Agricultural Burn Permit: Application and Acreage Fees
- Agricultural Engine Registration: Annual Renewal Fees
- Permit to Operate: Annual Renewal Fees
- Mutual Settlement Fines
Or pay by phone 1-888-604-7888.
If you have questions about paying your bill by credit or debit card, please call the District at (530) 634-7659.